September 26, 2010

One Thing

Well, it's been a long week for all of us, but now we're home, or at least on our way home, and ready to start getting life back to normal. So although I have a list a mile long of extra things that I need to do, and many more that I just plain want to do, this week my one thing is getting life back in the swing. Back to routines and homework and having dinner at the table and bedtime at a decent hour. Back to a 30 min max of TV for the kids and evenings full of small chores. Back to the norm.

Thank you all for the kind messages I've gotten, they were much appreciated.

PS, oh yeah, that's a big old hole in the side of our house. But that may have to wait till next week I'm afraid....

One Thing
A new Monday habit. Share the one thing that you want to do this week, just for you. Click to enter below and link back to your blog so we can see all the fun things you do!
So, what will you be up to this week?